Wednesday, May 25, 2016

So Lightweight Your Bound to Run Faster! My review of XX2i Hawaii1 Sunglasses


Disclaimer:  I received the XX2i Hawaii1 Sunglasses to review as part of being a BibRave Pro.  Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro ( ambassador ), and check out BibRave to review, find and write race reviews. 


I have been lucky enough to test out my second pair of XX2i sunglasses.  This time, they were the super sleek and sporty Hawaii1 sunglasses.  They are different from the USA1 Polarized because they are frameless on the bottom.  I think this is a cool feature as it gives these glasses a more sporty feel!  

These beauties come with a lifetime warranty, have a 365 day return policy and are so lightweight I forget they are even on my face!  



The Hawaii1 sunglasses are made of carbon fiber and have 8K optics!  They adjust to any face shape with easily adjustable nose pieces and have polarized grey/blue lenses.  I love the white frame because I feel that they are more feminine than most sport sunglasses. 

We have been blessed with the fantastic sunny weather in Minnesota so they have really been handy for me the past few weeks.  I wear them everywhere!  I am a fan of XX2i because of the adjustable nose pieces.  They are so easy to just squeeze to adapt to your face!  I have a narrow nose bridge so I rely on nose pads to keep my sunglasses up!  These glasses do not slip and are very comfortable!


When I initially took these lenses out of the nifty case, I was blown away at how light they were.  And, seriously.... aren't the blue lenses cool?? 

I ran one 17 mile long run in them recently and they did very well.  My only slight nuisance was that the rubber temple arms pulled my hair if I needed to pull the glasses off and adjust.  No big deal, we lose tons of hair per day.  I did find that if I was wearing a headband I placed the sunglasses on top of the headband just above my ears and I had no snag.  Crisis diverted!  You can see what I mean in the picture below.  The shades rested on top of the headband and then no pulling! 


From activity to relaxation, these sunglasses get the job done.  You know the feeling that you get when you're wearing a "not-so-nice" pair of sunglasses and your squinting in the sunlight even with them over your eyes?  No squint with these!  


I may have been enjoying a nice craft brew at the lake last weekend!  Sssh.  Don't tell anyone! :)

If you're on the fence about whether these sunglasses are for you!  Don't hesitate to check them out!  With the stellar 365 day return policy you have nothing to lose!  Better yet, use CODE:  XX2iROCKS for 50% your very own pair.  Can't beat that!  

Make sure to join our #bibchat on Twitter this Tuesday, May 31st.  8PM CST.  XX2i will be giving away these sunglasses to some very lucky chatters!


No comments:

Post a Comment