Friday, May 13, 2016

Bedazzled by Colors - My Review of the UV BUFF

Disclaimer:  I received a UV Buff from Buff_USA as part of being a BibRave Pro.  
Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro ( ambassador ), and check out BibRave.com to review, find and write race reviews.


The secret is OUT!  I love my buffs!  I now own three and I am eyeing the Buff headbands for my next purchase for sure! This review focuses on my newest "buff-love".  The UV BUFF.  I think what I love most about this buff is that it comes in 189 different colors and patterns.  You read that right!  189!  I could hardly decide which buff I wanted to test!  There is surely a buff for every need.

My UV buff is featured above as a scarf!  Minnesota springs are cold and windy, so I appreciate the added warmth it brings me!  It's a HUGE bonus that it's so fashionable.  Ladies, these are not just for exercise!

These are all the creative ways I've been wearing my collection!

What makes buff famous is its versatility.  These little buggers can be worn 12 different ways.  I'm pretty boring, so my two favorite ways to wear my UV BUFF are as a scarf or as a headband.  And, what sets the UV buff out from the rest is that is blocks out 95% of the suns harmful rays.

If you're anything like me, you hate how sunscreen runs into your eyes during a run.  I like that I don't have to put on any sunscreen on my forehead because the buff protects me!  In fact, I know the UV BUFF is a favorite among some of my male friends who have less hair than me!



Buff is part of my everyday running attire.  As you can see below, "Flat-Gina" is sporting the Bibrave Buff AND the UV buff.  This particular race was great because right now through the end of May, BibRave and Buff_USA are doing a crazy awesome giveaway!  If you find a bibrave pro at any race in May and post a "BUFFIE" you are entered to WIN $215 in FREE buff gear!  Hurry - go to this link


Flat Gina is ready to ROCK her half marathon!





This picture was taken at my last race with a great friend.  I think I may have converted her into a buff lover! 



Buff is always doing free shipping on any order over $40.  Head on over to their page and get a buff for yourself!  And don't forget our Twitter Chat where we talk all things buff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment