The new @BUFF_USA cap is pretty nifty! Lightweight, adjustable, wicking and washable! #bibchat @BibRave #runner #bibravepro pic.twitter.com/9zUdpwFpxE— RUN gina RUN (@hanzelboyzmama) August 5, 2017
I do love all things BUFF ®. It wasn't a surprise that when I received the newest product, I would love it instantly! The pack run hat is ultra light-weight, wicking and very compressible. It comes in 4 different snazzy colors and if you're anything like me, you'll want the brightest color! It also has reflective properties! The majority of my runs are in the wee morning hours when it's dark, so the extra reflection is a huge plus for me!
I have worn this hat in very hot weather, during rain storms and during cooler morning runs and it has performed very well. My head never felt hot and it's so wicking that after my runs the hat is actually drenched! It washes well, although I've always hand washed it - I'm slightly OCD that way.
I do love that this hat has a bit of pizazz to it as well! I'm not the most hip person at 37 years old. I'm not sure that this mom of two could actually pull off the look that I went with here, but it was sure fun trying. Can you see the BUFF ® trademark logo on the underside of the brim?
Here are a few specs:
- Lightweight, weighs only ONE ounce
- Packable with a crushable brim that regains its shape for reliable sun protection
- 4-way stretch fabric for comfort
- UPF 50 protection
- Fastwick fabric side panels wicks away moisture and improves breathability
- Low profile sweatband keeps perspiration out of eyes
- Adjustable elastic cord at back for comfort fit
- Reflective tabs