The opportunity to test out these two products couldn't have come at a better time. I am currently finishing week - 6 of a twenty week marathon training program and it is intense! The picture above is capturing my 400 m. sprints. Man, they were very difficult because I pushed hard, but my 2XU sleeves and vectr socks performed awesome!
It is also not uncommon for me to come home from a long day at work and put on the sleeves just for added support and recovery.
|Post - work day compression!|
- X:LOCK Compression Technology to optimize footstrike and push off, while also preventing abrasion injuries
- Dry mesh panels for ventilation and moisture management
- X:BLEND fiber formula: NYLON
- Linked toe + anti-blister technology
- Propulsion pad that cushions forefoot impact
- Antimicrobial fabricAll in all, I am very happy with my both of these products. 2xu have hit a home-run with recovery products! Go check them out here.As always, make sure to review your favorite race on BibRave. Don't forget! This Tuesday, March 22nd, 8 pm CST - Twitter Chat!! We will be discussing all things running and 2XU is our sponsor. If you participate, you could WIN some great gear from 2xu!!
Don't Miss #bibchat with @2XU_USA. Tuesday, March 22nd, 8 PM CST! You could WIN great 2xu gear! @bibrave. CODE: Train15 gets you 15% off!— RUN gina RUN (@hanzelboyzmama) March 18, 2016