And, in order to keep your training regular, you need to adapt to the dark and cold or you will go crazy on the dreadmill; aka: Treadmill.
In the spirit of the new Star Wars movie, I added a picture that sums up winters in Minnesota. From December-March, it's only light from about 7:15am-4:30 pm. If you're like me, you get your run in before work; in total darkness. That's not the most desirable time for some people, but you can do it! Just use the force and come over to the dark side. Besides.....
These tights maintain their shape and the compression quality is as good as the day I first put them on. I have had them now one month, and have ran many many miles in them. I have also washed them 4 times and they still are in fantastic shape!
- Hyoptik reflective logos for visibility
- Thermal layer for added warmth
- Compression support for greater protection to muscles
- Graduated compression for improved blood circulation
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ protection
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Heightened proprioception - awareness of limb placement for agility