Friday, December 1, 2017

BOCO GEAR - Review; Your GO-TO performance Visor!

Disclaimer:  I received the BOCO Gear Visor to use and review as part of being a BibRave Pro.  Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave 
to review, find and write race reviews.



I have to admit, I am slightly obsessed with this visor.  It is hands down THE most comfortable visor I have ever owned and I wear it for all of my races and running events.   Plus, I don't know if you've noticed, it's sporting the coolest name in the running business!  

I have been blessed to be a member of the BibRave community for three years and over that time, I've tested some pretty cool gear.  When I was asked which BOCO Gear item I would like to review and use, it was a no-brainer choice for me.  I love visors! 

What's great about any visor is that they usually have a lot of breathability on my head.  And, I really like wearing something on my head to wick sweat.  Headbands are great, but they don't keep sun out and I'm no very comfortable running in sunglasses.  I especially like the wicking fabric on the forehead.  It's very comfortable and doesn't get sticky and hot like some visors do! 

The band is a silky stretch material that holds it's strength.  This is an important feature for me because there is nothing worse than getting a visor you love and then after a few wears it stretching out and not fitting snug on your head!  Way to go BOCO Gear! 


Crossing the finish line this October - Twin Cities 10 mile




Here are some of the other features of this very cool visor:

  • Lightweight wicking woven or dry tech polyester outside
  • Wicking internal sweatband to move sweat from your forehead
  • Soft brushed elastic back for comfort and fit 
  • Relaxed fit front panel for a better performance and comfort
  • Black underside of the bill to reduce glare
  • Curved Bill
  • Machine Washable 
I find this hat very stylish and comfortable to wear.   And, just like the specifications say it IS machine washable.  It's holds up very nicely after several washes too!  




I jump for joy for BOCO gear and I think you should too!  At $24.00 the price is right to add to your collection!  Make sure to check out our #bibchat on Twitter every Tuesday at 8 PM CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment