2. Amazing finisher medal for ALL participants. The design is still top-secret, but I'm sure it will be amazing!
3. Great Swag. Who wouldn't want this awesome hoodie. It's so adorable!
4. All finishers get to ride the Sea Dragon at Bay Beach Amusement Park! The park is opening the ride exclusively for the women who run this race! Seriously awesome! This is also the starting line of the race!
5. Race participants get a FREE ticket to the Friday night Women's Inspirational Dinner. This is a great place to mingle with your friends and maybe even meet new ones!
6. All finishers receive a Bellin Women's Headband FREE as well! It's so cute!
7. Opportunity to buy more great gear! I really love this long sleeve shirt!
8. Bellin Women's Half Marathon is the FIRST race to partner with 261Fearless!
"261 is named after the famous bib number Kathrine Switzer wore when she was the first women to officially run the Boston Marathon. The number now stands for 'Fearless', and 261 Fearless, Inc is about the community of women who are transformed by running and their global movement to empower other women everywhere. For more information, go to www.261fearless.org."
Disclaimer: I took the above information DIRECTLY from the race website.
How amazing is this? If that doesn't empower you.... I don't know what will!
If you're looking for a great October race, make the drive to Green Bay, WI and join hundreds of other like-minded women and take home the satisfaction of finishing a great race! I'm sure you won't regret it!
The race is Saturday, October 8th. Go to the race website, here for more details! Read on for a few racer testimonials!